FUN DOWN ON THE FARM
IMPORTANT: NO backpacks, NO smoking and NO outside food or beverages allowed!
• How should we dress?
You should dress like you are going camping. Please wear comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes (flip flops are not recommended).
• What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.
Do you sell food at the premises?
Yes, we have several options that you can choose from. Visit our food on the farm page for more information.
• Can we bring a pet?
Sorry, no animals are allowed. The only exception is for service dogs.
• Are there bathroom facilities?
Yes, we have bathrooms and porta potties available for your convenience.
• Can I take a stroller or wheel chair in the maze?
Yes, but please keep in mind that the ground is uneven and soft causing difficulties in your experience.
• Do we have to pay for parking?
No, parking is free.
• What if it rains during our visit?
There are no refunds.
• Can children go on activities without adult supervision?
It depends on their age. We highly recommend that an adult accompanies a child on certain activities such as the maze.
• How long does it take to go through the maze?
It varies from person to person, but usually it takes a person about one hour to complete our maze.
• What happens if we get lost?
We hope that you do! This is all part of our maze experience. If needed, we have interactive games that will guide you to the exit with ease. Also, our corn cops will gladly assist you to the exit.