FUN DOWN ON THE FARM
Fall Birthday Parties - available 7 days a week!
Minimum charge per party is $399.00 (this includes 23 general admission tickets for your guests. Once you go over 23 people it is $16.99 a person. Everyone attending the birthday party must have a general admission ticket.
Celebrate your next birthday at Connors Farm! We’ve become a very popular destination for hosting Fall birthday parties. It will be a fun time for all!
Reservations are required for all parties, so book your reservation today! All parties are two hours in length.
Party times available 7 days a week! September 4, 2021 to October 31, 2021.
Three time slots available: 10:00am to 12:00pm, 1:00pm to 3:00pm and 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
Minimum charge per party is $399.00 (this includes 23 general admission tickets for your guests. Once you go over 23 people it is $16.99 a person.
Everyone attending the birthday party must have a general admission ticket.
Included in the price:
- The use of our private birthday party barn (holds approx. 100 guests (total-kids and parents) located by the pond.
- 7-acre Corn Maze, **Putnamville Railroad, Black Mamba, Corn Hole, Spider Web, Farm Tractors, TeePee, Expression Swings, Pedal Carts, Hi-Striker Ring the Bell, Cow Train, Barn & Silo w/Slides, Trikes, Barnyard Animals, Tree House Village, Jumping Pillows, Giant Pipe Slide, School House, Gigantic Sand Box, Barnyard Ball Zone, Kids zipline, Duck Races, Smokey the Bear Lookout Tower, Wall Ball games, Roller Bowler, Horse Swings, Tree House Village, Cranky Fire Engine, Farmer Fast ball, Skeeball, Tug of War and more. Each child will receive a free cup of animal food for feeding our animals.
All birthday party members must have a general admission ticket.
**Train does not run in wet weather.
Food & Beverage Options:
• Pizza – Cheese $15.00 and Pepperoni $17.00
• Juice boxes, ice cream cups, soda, or water - $1.00 each.
Pick your fruit (in season only)
Gemstone Mining - $8.00 per child
Have a “rocking” good time as the children roll up their sleeves and sift through their own bag of treasure in our flowing sluice. Discover and identify genuine gemstones, fossil, shark teeth, emerald and rubies. This unique mining experience will be a memorable birthday event sure to spark imaginations and the desire to learn more about mining and geology. Each child will take home a bag of rough cut rocks and gems to identify using the identification card included.
Farm themed coloring book - $3.00 each.
Fall Parties can be booked 7 days a week from September 4, 2021 to October 31, 2021. There are 3 time slots available - 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm.
We have bathroom facilities which are located in our farm stand. We also have hand sanitizing stations located near each animal area and in the birthday barn.
**If there is wet weather or train maintenance needed a covered hay ride will be substituted.
Our birthday barn is located directly behind our farm stand near the pond. The person that booked the birthday party should check-in at our farm stand prior to the start of the party. Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the premises. Smoking is also prohibited on the premises. Please be safe, and please keep a watchful eye on your children, but most importantly, have fun!
• Can our group stay more than the designated time slot to do other activities such as picking our own fruit? Yes, as long as you are not in the birthday barn for more than your designated time slot.
• Can we barbeque? No
• Can we bring our own food, cake and ice cream? Yes
Cash and major credit cards are accepted. A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a time slot.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION PLEASE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Call: 978 - 777 - 1245
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org